We appreciate your donations on Giving Tuesday, December 1, and for your support of The Matthew Foundation's mission to improve the quality of life for people with Down syndrome over their entire lifespan.
HOW TO ENTER:
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
HOW TO ENTER:
- The "Matthew Foundation's 2015 Giving Tuesday” will begin on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 12am and end on December 1, 2015, 11:59pm (by mail) or Thursday, December 17, 2015, 11:59pm, Pacific time, through an online donations. There are different dates based on how entry is made.
- To participate in the drawing, people will be automatically registered by making a donation to The Matthew Foundation from Tuesday, December 1 - Thursday, December 17, 2015 as part of our 2015 Giving Tuesday campaign as described on our website. Alternatively, people can register by sending a letter to The Matthew Foundation, PO Box 1203, Manhasset, NY 11030. The entry must provide your name, age, date of birth, address, phone number, a short description on how you are supporting The Matthew Foundation and why you support our mission, and which prize you are registering for. The letter must be postmarked on December 1, 2015.
- All incomplete and unreadable entries will be disqualified.
- The contest is open to all people who are 21 years of age or older.
- The winners will receive one of the following: a two (2) night stay at the Quin hotel, one (1) night at the Intercontinental Barclay hotel, $100 Monte's Trattoria gift certificate, or $50 gift card. Restrictions apply.
- There must be a minimum of one (1) entry for each prize level by a participant who donated in each category before prizes for that category are drawn.
- The winners will be drawn and announced on or before Friday, December 18, 2015, from all entries received from online Giving Tuesday donations through Thursday, December 17, 2015 or by mail for all entries postmarked on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. _______________________[ESTABLISHMENT LOCATION, CITY/TOWN] on ________________________[DAY, DATE, TIME – SAME INFO AS ABOVE].
- Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
- Decisions of The Matthew Foundation's leadership with respect to the contest are final.
- The Grand Prize winner will be drawn and announced on _______________[DAY, DATE, TIME], from all entries received from ________________________________[ESTABLISHMENT LOCATION, CITY/TOWN] from _________________ [DAY, DATE, TIME]. The winner need NOT be present to win.
- Payment of federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the drawing, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice or likeness used in any marketing or advertising material relating to this drawing, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Drawing winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any item valued at $600,000 or greater or which item includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by The Matthew Foundation. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold The Matthew Foundation Inc, affiliated organizations and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Matthew Foundation reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
- No purchase necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the drawing rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
- Copies of the written rules are available during regular business hours at the main office of The Matthew Foundation Inc, 11 Plandome Drive, Plandome, NY 11030.
lucky drawings for all donors
Donations over $500: you will be automatically entered in a random drawing to win a two (2) night hotel stay at the Quin hotel, rated top 5 hotel in NYC by Conde Nast Traveller. Located at 57th & 6th, this award winning hotel, is steps from Central Park, Lincoln Center, 5th Avenue shopping, Carnegie Hall, and so much more. Restrictions apply. One (1) winner to be selected and notified by email.
Donations between $250 - $499: you will be automatically entered in a random drawing to win a one (1) night certificate at the Intercontinental Barclay hotel in midtown New York. This newly remodeled hotel will open in Spring 2016 and is located near the United Nations, Grand Central Station, and Park Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping. Restrictions apply. One (1) winner to be selected and notified by email.
Donations between $100 - $249: you will be automatically entered in a random drawing to win a gift certificate to Monte's Trattoria in Greenwich Village, New York City. Restrictions apply. One (1) winner to be selected and notified by email.
Donations Under $100: One lucky winner to receive a $50 gift card. Restrictions apply. One (1) winner to be selected and notified by email.
The Matthew Foundation Inc. is recognized as a 501 (c) 3, tax exempt charity by the IRS. Federal ID #: 46-5659242.